If you are looking for private label manufacturing we are also here to help with 'Made to Order' custom garment manufacture. We set standards of service in speed of manufacture, highest retail quality, sustainable fabrics and ethical credentials.
Short Lead-time Manufacturing Service
We offer a fast custom manufacturing service where we can typically produce and deliver orders within 30 days by road freight to destinations in Europe and 25 days by air-freight to European or US destinations. This only applies for custom manufacturing with our stock fabrics, if we need to dye a fabric lot in your Pantone-code specified color then please add 10 days for cotton knitted fabrics and 20 days for all others.
Minimum orders for t-shirts, polo shirts, and sweatshirts
The minimum production from our Macedonian facility is 200 pieces per style, size and color, when using core fabrics, or 100 kg if the fabric is dyed to order. For fabrics that have to be developed and knitted to order the quantities might be higher.
Minimum orders for corporate wear and knitwear
The minimum production from our Macedonian facility is 50 pieces per style, size, and color, when using core fabrics, or 200 kg if the fabric is dyed to order.
All custom manufacturing orders are quoted individually. The prices will vary depending on the exact detailing requested (fabric/color/style/branding etc).
There is a charge for preparing and sending prototypes to cover our costs.
We can manufacture printed or woven labels from artworks provided, and insert them during production into the garments in a position of your choice.
Custom colors (only for t-shirts, polo shirts, sweatshirts and knitwear)
For custom colors, Pantone® Matching System reference or a color swatch should be provided. Lab-dips are free but delivery from the factory is charged at cost. Turnaround is 8-10 days. A minimum dye lot is 200 kg for core plain fabrics. This represents around 700 women's t-shirts in size M or 600 men's t-shirts in size L.
- Screen printing/digital printing/sublimation printing at source - 'panel printing' before garment assembly is a particular specialty but all types of screen printing techniques are available;
- Embroidery – we offer a state-of-the-art embroidery service using 18-head embroidery machines;
- Appliqué - both knitted and woven fabrics, with fabrics layers and distressed effects are offered;
- Kimball and swing tagging - including the production/printing and insertion of the kimballs and hangtags;
- Bagging and barcode labeling - including printing on polybags and production of barcodes.
How To Order made to order Garments?
- Step 1 - Get in touch! Our production team will guide you through the production process, to help you create the garments you require – quickly and efficiently.
- Step 2 - Customer gives our production team an indication of the garment(s) needed, the fabrics and colors, and follows this by sending a pattern, drawing or sample to duplicate, with instructions, sizes, quantities, and the label & print artwork, if required.
- Step 3 - We offer a quote and an indication of lead-time. If accepted by the customer, we prepare samples and, if required, lab-dips.
- Step 4 - The customer approves and/or gives comments on all of the above. If necessary, sampling continues until customer approval.
- Step 5 - Production lead-time begins on receipt of written purchase order.
- Step 6 - Customer order immediately goes into production and is delivered as agreed according to freight method chosen and lead-time given.
To place an order or to discuss your requirements, please call + 1 484 929 9079 (Stefan Kuzmanovski).